3rd Thursdays Poster Design Contest
Are you interested in designing next months 3rd Thursdays ARtWalk Poster? Or do you know someone who is? Now is your chance to shine and give back to the community.
We want to highlight your design abilities. The process is simple, join as a guest, (free) design a poster and email your submission to [email protected]
If your design is chosen for next month’s contest we’ll provide the printing, give you 10 samples, post them all over the Bay Area and brag about you to all of our friends on Facebook, Twitter and MerchantArts.com
This Competition is open to entrants of the Bay Area. All entries received will be judged in a Preliminary Round according to the following criteria: (1) 50% on the artistic merit including creativity and originality demonstrated in the submitted entry and (2) 50% on the adherence to and the ability of the artwork to depict and capture the essence of the theme “3rd Thursdays in Downtown Pleasanton.”
- The posters must be 11 x 17. If full bleed is intended, please include .125″ bleed all sides
- The printing process will be CMYK (full-color) on one side.
The content that must be included on the poster is:
- MerchantArts Logo Wide or Square
- MerchantArts.com web address
- A line that reads, “artist inquire at” and points to MerchantArts.com logo or site
- Pleasanton Downtown Association (PDA) logo
- Time 6 – 9 pm
- Event Date (3rd Thursday of every month)
- Free entertainment, food, and drinks
All final designs must be submitted as JPEG files only. Sized to 1MB or less. Send to contest@merchantartscom. After the selection process, you will be contacted for the final PDF design file for production.